Adhering to statutory norms of a country is the crucial task for all companies whether small or big so that they can keep their business safe from the legal trouble. Statutory means “of or related to statutes,” or which can be said as laws or regulations. Compliance just means to comply with or adhere to. So statutory compliance means to follow laws on given issue. A company should have a deep knowledge of statutory compliance so that it can minimize the risk associated with the noncompliance of these requirements.
Complying with Central and State Acts and Regulations keeps a company safe from legal trouble and this can be easily done with the help of Legal Research. Those who are not following this may eventually fall under legal trouble.
The consequence of not complying with statutory obligations can lead to late filing fees for companies and can even lead to court hearing for their directors.
How we help
Our Corporate Compliance Services are the effective solutions that can lower one’s compliance risk profile, reduce fines, enables a better and higher use of limited law department resources, save measurable cost and improve effectiveness. We help various companies and their directors for filing obligations under various Acts, Rules, Regulations and Notifications.
Thus, we help on issues such as-
- Trademark/Patent/Copyright Registration
- GST Registration
- Registration under various Government Licenses
- Periodic Compliance
- TDS Compliance
- Income Tax
- Tax Planning
- Tax Audit
- Certification for Tax Compliances (Form 15CA/15CB)
- Routine Compliance Matters
- Convening, holding and drafting of the minutes of directors and extraordinary general meetings.
- Constitutional changes, e.g. changes in name of company, registered address, place of business, business objects, financial year, increase/decrease of registered share capital etc.
- Changes in company’s management (resignation, removal and appointment of directors).
- Company incorporations and branch establishments, including corporate documents for various uses and other licenses as per requirement
- Voluntary liquidations and deletions of companies and place of business.
- Simple (inner group) share transfers, share issues.
- Approval of annual accounts, appointment of auditor
- Filing of annual accounts and the necessary filings required for annual statutory compliance obligations
- Maintenance & Preparation of statutory registers and minute of meetings