Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) refers to the consolidation of companies or assets. Merger & Acquisition includes mergers, acquisitions, consolidations, tender offers, purchase of assets and management acquisitions. The term Merger & Acquisition also refers to the department at financial institutions that deals with mergers and acquisitions.
The process of Merger & Acquisition deals with buying, selling, dividing and combining of different companies. The process may help the involved entities to grow rapidly in its sector or location, or it may also help it flourish in a new field.
- Adds more efficiency to the combined entity thus reducing duplications.
- Opens up new marketshare for both companies.
- It’s a cost-effective method to boost expansion.
- Creates multiple growth opportunities.
- Creation of distress among employees.
- Increases the debt owed by the organisations.
- Differences in corporate culture cannot be easily consolidated.
How we help
We assist our client with-
- Investigating market conditions and expansions.
- Developing Merger & Acquisition strategies, recognizing sectors and groupings of companies that might be possible business targets for clients.
- Directing investigations into the financial and commercial state of corporations subject to a particular transaction.
- Financial modeling.
- Developing and presenting suitable financial solutions to clients.
- Managing the operation of Merger & Acquisition proposition.
- Working with corporate finance coworkers to provide advice on capital structure.
- Project managing transactions, overseeing the negotiation of terms and developing proposals to raise funds
- Making new takeover timetables.
- Giving instructions to other colleagues and professionals, such as lawyers.
- Making sure that all the regulatory aspects of a transaction have been taken into consideration.