To be responsible for web development using best software development practices to develop IT products for the clients of 3EA.
Roles and Responsibility
- Familiarity with the programming languages: PHP, Ruby on Rails, E-Commerce, cross-browser compatibility, Mobile rendering, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API’s and AJAX, Web Frameworks like Lavaral, Code Ignitor, ZEND (MVC Framework)
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems (MySQL, SQL Server), Object Oriented
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create and maintain software documentation by gathering specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Programming and web application development and basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Qualification and Education Requirements
The candidate should have Bachelor’s degree (B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology, B.C.A, M. Tech or M.C.A) with additional certification is preferred. The candidate should have skills in software programming and should be ready to take up website development tasks.
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Good Communication, analytical, logical & programming skills
- Multi-tasking ability, Creative, Initiative Taker and Imaginative
- Updated with advances in computer technology and how it affects the business environment
Location: Mumbai and Lucknow