The receptionist gives accurate answers and professional guidance to phone calls, gives a positive response to customers and visitors, programming and monitoring the telephone system, and obtains professional assistance as per the requirement. The receptionist reserves the Welcome Board to announce all visitors and projects light word processing and data entry as needed or as requested. The receptionist completes time and quality agency service standards.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Welcome guests to the site, to determine the nature of the business and to declare the guests to the right employees.
- To answer incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of the callers and forward calls to the appropriate employee or department.
- Send or distribute voicemail messages or make calls when appropriate employees are unavailable.
- Scheduling conference room.
- Administrative Assistants with Clerical Duties to Include Maintain organizers / files.
- Coordinate with vendors and services they provide.
- Ensure key voicemail office closures, special events, and post offices reflect close signs
- Answers to questions about the organization and addresses, directions, and other information requested by the caller.
- Mail receiving, sorting and distributing.
- Support administrative and special project requirements as assigned.
- Other duties assigned.
Qualification and Education Requirements
The candidate should have Bachelor’s degree with additional certification is preferred. The candidate should have experience at least 1-3 years’ experience as a corporate Receptionist in a clerical or administrative role required.
- Show excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate successfully with the public, other employees and vendors.
- Polish professional with outgoing attitude, be a team player and love to be made
- General Office PC Application (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint) and
- Convenient to learn new applications as needed.
- Has demonstrated excellent organizational, coordination and individual interface skills.
- Detailed job diligence, dedication and detail attention. • Committed to overtime work on the occasion.
- Working in a fast-focused environment, while relieving and experiencing experiences with different levels of staffing and management.
- The familiar and operating system of general office machines (ie fax, copier, printer, etc.) required.