To be responsible for combining art and technology to communicate ideas through creative graphics and support in the strategic, analytical, creative and effective marketing, digital media posts and banners.
The suitable candidate will be accountable for creative, visually appealing design, formatting, production, and delivery of rich media projects, professional-level presentations, high-end animation, proposals, reports, marketing materials, and other corporate collaterals.
- Collaborate, brainstorm and strategize with multiple teams for a wide range of material such as web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters.
- Produce highly creative graphic design work for different media (Print and Multimedia) with an internal process-driven systems structure, meeting deadlines and business expectations for quality and creativity.
- Develop conceptual graphics and execute the contents determining good sense of colour and testing graphics across various media.
- Responsible for high quality designing, developing, deploying and maintaining websites and web applications.
- Create 2D and 3D images and 2D videos, motion graphics and kinetic animations, as per the business requirements
- To develop innovative artwork, social media ads, presentations templates, typography concepts, brand manuals, marketing collaterals and layouts.
- Translate strategic direction into graphics design with an established brand identity.
- Maintain the business brand identity and guidelines across all collaterals
- Incorporate current intelligence and understand of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications.
Qualification and Education Requirements
The candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic designing certification with an experience of minimum two years is preferred. The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of graphic designer activities. The candidate must have excellent creativity and coding skills and should be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to combining art and technology to communicate ideas through creative graphics.
- Effective time management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast- paced environment.
- Should be passionate and enthusiastic for design, with a creative flair.
- Should have flexible approach towards team dynamics.
Location: Mumbai and Lucknow
Subject Line: Looking for Job as Executive- Graphic Designer