To be responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities of 3EA.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain a pipeline of potential clients (domestic and international) and initiate interactions leading to meaningful business outcomes.
- Understand the unique capabilities of our company and be adept at identifying and leveraging situations where our services can create value for clients.
- Persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
- Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Must have experience of handling teams and working in a corporate/business focused environment
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Graduate/MBA from Tier I colleges with 8-11 years of experience (5-8 yrs of relevant exp) and good academic background
- Understanding of Management Consulting Services Business and its profit drivers
- Strong Inter-personal and leadership skills – ability to hire/train/motivate/retain large teams.
- Ability to drive and track profitability at unit and zonal level.
- Ability to set & manage targets/budgets
- Ability to manage partnerships / sales channels.
- Demonstrated ability in Sales Planning and conceptualizing Promotions and Marketing Initiatives
- Good Articulation Ability, Decision making and Leadership Skills.
- Demonstrates excellence in the field of business development and expertise in the building, growing and servicing of a business.
- Demonstrates excellence, understanding of and experience in the environment of investments, financial planning, investment consulting, employee benefits consulting and markets.
- Demonstrates experience in the management of a team at a professional level and effective, commercial experience running a business unit/s.
Location: Mumbai and Lucknow
Contact Email : email@example.com
Subject Line: Job Application for Business Partner